Friday, August 1, 2008

Treasured Threads


I ordered 5 patterns from Treasured Threads.They stock the Australian designers patterns that I love so well.Four of the patterns are by Cinderberry Stitches,designed by Natalie Lymer,one is another handbag pattern-I need these like I need a hole in my head-by Lynette Anderson Designs,A Bee`s Life Bag.These patterns have the stitchery combined with quilting.The saltbox hill one I`m doing now had a printed heat transfer paper in it like the Aunt Martha patterns & all I did was iron on the design on my organic cotton.I didn`t have to use the light box that I find hard to view & trace sometimes.The picture didn`t turn out very well that I took of what I have done so far.

2 comments:

Aleta said...

I love this!!

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

I had to do all of it over.The instructions were wrong on 1 thing,it said to cut 5 ,5"sq.`s & there are actually 6,so I disregarded some other things & when I ironed the transfer paper on I didn`t allow for 5 " between them all...oh,my,live & learn! So,I almost have 1 sq.done,will post it later.phylliso