Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quilt Top



Time is traveling by so fast,I still don`t have all my flowers put in the ground,still mulching,& I had an urge to start in my sewing stash & get some things made from fabric I have accumulated over the years .I have the whole upstairs for a sewing room,but I can`t even move about up there,I am ashamed to say.I`m just so behind in everything,just took the wood & coal buckets out of the living room,I still have cleaning to do inside the house.I have started,but I don`t know when it will all get done.When I have Savannah,we don`t hardly get anything done.But,I`m not stressing about it...here is the children`s quilt top I have started.The backing will be the Debbie Mumm fabric to the right.

1 comment:

Debra said...

It's a lovely quilt-and already loved, by the looks of it!
~Debra