Sunday, October 10, 2010

Am I dry yet?

Simba continues to be quite the explorer.He can now leap to the kitchen counters .It used to bother me when I saw a cat on a kitchen table or the counters,I don`t know what happenned to me in my old age,both dh & I don`t care as I`m always cleaning things off anyhow.
I have to share a funny story about my mom`s cats.Remember I found kittens at the Manning`s store 1 year ago & was told I could have whichever I wanted? I took 2,a brother & sister for my mom who was finally ready for more mischief about her house after losing her cat at 15 years of age.One day she was loading clothes in her top load washer & decided she could get more clothes in that load,so went back to gather more up,& when she put them in,there was Pumpkin,under the clothes,in the washer! Thank-God she saw him.He has done so many orny things.He has been in her fridge,he liked to get in the bottom shelf,so she had to fill that space with food so he couldn`t fit.He gets on TOP of the fridge,then cries as he can`t get down,so she has learned to open the freezer door,which he then leaps on,then down to the floor.That was smart thinking on her part,she is 76,as she couldn`t reach up to help him down.He has the most beautiful golden eyes.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I don't know what happened here either, but things don't bother me as much with the cats as they once did...and I'm constantly rechecking the washer and the dryer and refrig...and closets etc etc and doing headcounts to make sure bratty kittens aren't where they shouldn't be! I'm glad your mom saw the little one before turning the dryer on!
Tammy