Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birdwatching

I was telling my BF about the lyme disease/tick bite & she showed her DH & he said that I should be in some sort of Ripley`s believe it or not on medical mishaps.When I thought about that,it brought to mind a movie I just love that cracks me up every time I see it,Martin Short reminds me of myself in the movie.The movie is called Pure Luck with Danny Glover & Martin Short,Martin Short is a guy that all of these bizarre things happen to like getting bit by a bee in an airplane & he has an allergic reaction that causes him to swell way up & he doesn`t realize what`s happenning to him.All through the movie,all kinds of things like that happen to him as they search for a girl who turns out to be as accident prone as he is.
My birdwatching today includes the nuthatches,both red & white breasted ones that were very hard to capture being still,the now muted- color goldfinches,& I believe these are purple finches,both male & female,although at first I thought they were female grosbeaks,bluejays were out & about,doves preening.I also spied the first?dark eyed junco,but didn`t get a picture.The bird world was very busy today.

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Your pictures of God's creation are out of sight. Your gifted with that camera.
I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower also if you care to.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Thank-you so much.I have visited your blog & find you have an awesome way of writing ,it makes reading the Bible easier to understand,you are gifted that way,I`m following now,thanks for finding me,phylliso