Saturday, April 2, 2011

Softies & Angora Rabbit Fiber

My friend,Cathleen,wanted some softies for her baby to play with,so I gathered up some odd ball fleece & made her an elephant.I have several more cut out as this one was the first one & I have some boo-boos in it.
I also recieved  some fleece in the mail today & some wonderful smelling lavendar soap from Renee http://thelittlewrensnest.blogspot.com/.We exchanged fiber,she has angora rabbits.I guess I`ll have to get Mr.Peter Rabbit a girlfriend as this fiber is so wonderfully soft & nice.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a happy, soft looking elephant. He looks perfect to us.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Thank-you!phyllis

Little Wren said...

CUTE elephant! Perfect for a little one to play with. ;) Did you make the pattern yourself or find it somewhere? I think that's adorable!

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

It`s a simplicity pattern.phyllis