Saturday, July 27, 2013

More baby pics,red bellied woodpecker

The red bellied woodpecker is fervantly working on a tree close to where I park my van.I didn`t realize till tonight how hard he has been at it! Just look at the holes! Pictures are a little blurry.

The hummingbird babies are out & about & hard to capture,especially in all the weeds that I didn`t have time to get pulled this summer.Let the jewelweed grow,I thought,the hummingbirds will love it!

More bunny pictures,they are just so adorable,so many little ears....
red bellied woodpecker
garden phlox
sparrow with bug in its beak
angora baby bunnies

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love the pictures of the hummer and the woodpecker. The red bellied is my fav woodpecker. I have a bad boy here that is eating our unripe apples, though...