Thursday, January 9, 2014

robins

The sight of robins yesterday on a mower road front lawn sparked hope in me yesterday that this seemingly never ending winter is nearing the end.I know we have a couple of months yet,however the robins for me were a gift from God that I sorely needed! Now,if I can get my computer to work & be able to post a picture of robins,I`ll REALLY be happy.I need a new computer.Windows XP will not be supported by Microsoft come April,& I have to face the fact that I will have to spend some money on a new one.I am not doing upgrades,I don`t think,I`d LOVE to do away with this tower & get a laptop. Linking up with Stewart,I hope,& posting this terrible from the car picture of robins... now the link,am saying a prayer,will it go on the way I want the link still will not go on for me.It is http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Debra said...

SO sorry you're having computer problems-I guess we've all been down that road-hate it though!
Wonderful to see the robins! I have seen a few here too. Makes my heart leap for joy!

eileeninmd said...

The Robins are suppose to year round birds here but I do not see them often.. Great sighting! Have a happy weekend!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm sorry about your computer problems, I put them right up there with car troubles!

I know how you're feeling seeing the Robins, I felt that way seeing a bluebird today!

Take care, and stay warm!!