Saturday, October 18, 2014

Our house,is a very,very,very fine house...

Chloe looking for a 4 leaved clover
 
this road will soon be blocked,look how everyone makes new ways to try to get to their house
 
My house...is a very, very, very fine house, with 2 cats in the yard, life used to be so hard, now everything is easy cause of you.....the song trailed through my mind for some reason as I planted bulbs & roses, & watched my "kids" have a wonderful day with me.
Belle to Mia",here`s the thing about them boys..."
"they are silly & never tell the truth"..,Mia be like,"oh yeah.."
is this one big enough,Mom?

one of Rich`s roses ,the  foliage is still really pretty & it is about to rebloom, however frost will probably nab it tomorrow
strange blue happy light, orb has a smiley face
Chloe

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Oh my, I just love your beautiful dogs.. Pretty images, thanks for sharing.. Happy Sunday!

JoJo said...

Beautiful pictures! Your pets are adorable. Dogs are the best!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat Hatt said...

Wow, you have quite the crew. Awesome shots. Bet it is never dull at your very very very fine house lol