Monday, November 10, 2014

Anniversary

This would have been Rich & my 41st anniversary. It was spitting snow, raining,& cold that day we were married. It was a beautiful day today though.

We would go out to eat at the red lobster in the past 10 years or more. One year I caught this barred owl as we were about to leave to eat .I already blogged it back in 2008,but here the owl is today in remembrance.
He looks like an old man with a mustache. I hate that electrical line in the way of the picture.....love how he swivels his head all around.I could have maybe gotten closer, but didn`t want to scare him.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

I suspect this anniversary and holiday season are bittersweet. The owls pics are great. If you crop them, you can get rid of that power line and make it look like you have a great zoom lens. I rarely ever use my zoom.....I crop my pics. That's my dirty little photography secret.

Joyful said...

Happy Anniversary my dear. Though your beloved is not here on earth, I'm sure is he smiling down on you today. So glad you could have nice weather and good memories. Hugs. xx

Unknown said...

Amazing photos,i like it
Stainless Steel Planters

Debra said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even though I'm sure it will be sad missing your hubby....my thoughts and prayers are with you Phylliso

A Colorful World said...

Love your barred owl, and your remembrance of your anniversary. I was sorry to read on your next post that you lost your hubby seven months ago. I honestly can't imagine what you are going through...no one can until they do, and then it is so different for each person. I worry about my hubby's health a lot, and know one day I will be blogging similar words. Know that it does get better. My Dad died four years ago next month, and Mom is doing well, bless her heart. I'm glad you plan to blog more now. I had never seen your blog before recently, and am happy to have found you!