Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sat.`s critters Stealth Cam

haha, checking it closer
I do not know if it is working properly
gray fox
I`m linking up with Eileen for Sat`s critters go herehttp://viewingnaturewith eileen.blogspot.com/ to enter yours too!
Back in Oct.I bought a camera to set up outside to record wild animals as they pass by. I wasn`t sure it was working properly, so here I am checking it out, finally bringing the booklet with me. I found myself quite amusing...maybe you will too!
this deer`s horn has broken or fell off too
camera shoots during the day too
not sure what this is, possum?
I had deer, a fox, & something that looks like a bear cub, not sure what it is.
he has a broken horn

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

your shots are too cute! yes, i'd guess possum on that one that looks bear-cubbish. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! It's so neat to get shots of the critters passing by.

eileeninmd said...

Cool shots from your wildlife cam.. I like the deer, fox and the possum..and you of course are cute too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post.. Have a happy weekend!

Joyful said...

Well done! I think the shots are great.

betty-NZ said...

What a great way to see what passes by!

JoJo said...

Yes that's a possum! I love your wildlife shots. That's so cool. Still holding out hope for a Sasquatch though.

A Colorful World said...

Great critter cam shots! You had a lot of visitors! I would love to do that as well. I know what you mean about checking the camera and finding yourself amusing...I had some video I took of a hawk on my camera and I am totally inept with taking photos and videos with my camera so it's awful! I found that kind've amusing and will share it as soon as I can get the images off my phone. :-)

Debra said...

Wow Phylisso-this is really cool!!! Could that unknown critter be a pig? Hope your New Year is healthy and happy-God bless you dear friend!