Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mother`s day,rain,wind,& things


Our son had us over to their apt.for steaks & crabcakes on mother`s day.Pic of my daughter-in-law,mom,& me.My dh got in trouble for throwing a nerf ball in the house,so we left.

I won`t be having steak for awhile as I was at the dentist yesterday & have to have 2 teeth removed & a partial denture made.Yuk,I never thought it would come to this.My sjogrens syndrome has caused my teeth to become weak & they break easy.I have an implanted tooth in the front but it cost as much as my car,the saturn,so can`t afford anything like that.I have to use a special paste at night to protect my teeth.Meanwhile I will live with my toothache till June when I can have them taken out.

1 comment:

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day and spent with loved ones.