Thursday, May 8, 2008

quick post




Just a quick post on seeing the female hummingbird.She is hiding there in the viburnm bush,boy I sure can`t spell.But the baby robins left their nest yesterday too,was glad I was able to count & see them before they left.No eggs yet in the rose bush nest.A baby thrasher flew into the house yesterday,then flew back out ,thank goodness I didn`t have to try to get him out.Last year we had a hummingbird in here resting on the ceiling fan.Luckily the fan wasn`t on.I had to turn off all lights to get him out.He kept wanted to fly up instaed of out towards the door.He found the outside then by the sunlight.

2 comments:

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

Your gardens are beautiful. Best keep the goats out of them :-) No wonder all those beautiful birds make their home with you. You have taken great care to provide a beautiful sanctuary for them. Hope all is well with you friend.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Things have been busy,plus sometimes when I try to blog around 4pm,it won`t post.I suppose they are perhaps overwelmed at that time of the day.phylliso