Thursday, August 28, 2008

Missing child Caylee

I just have to remark that I have been glued to the Nancy Grace show the past 10 weeks.I don`t usually watch gossip type programs,but I happenned to catch this story at the very beginning & as it`s gone on & on I ,like many others,have been praying & rooting for this little child to be found.Yesterday evidence came forth that there was a decomposing body in the trunk of her parents car.I have been devestated.I can only imagine what is going on with the grandparents as she & their daughter lived with them.To be surrounded by the little girls clothes & toys....a bailbondsman has gotten the daughter out of jail,but she is not telling anything.I just wonder what will happen next in Florida.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Phyllis,
I've been catching up on your blog for August. Your pictures are wonderful. I'm jealous of your brown thrasher. We had a couple last year, but they haven't been back. We loved seeing them. I am so proud of you for hanging in there with the spinning. I came very close to buying a wheel...but didn't. I LOVE to knit. Your yarn looks beautiful and I can't wait to see what you'll be doing with your own wool. Will you dye it?
I love your pictures-the one with the hummer's tail spread out is so cute.
The butterfly pictures are really good. I have never heard of that red-spotted what-cha-call-it-incredible colors.
I am agreeing with you about your sadness for the birds going. It's so quiet now-they're still here, just getting ready to go. I think the wrens have gone. I'm so glad you found me-let's keep in touch. How far are you from the NY border? We are in Rock Stream, near Seneca Lake.Lots of sheep here, and goats-there's a nice yarn shop in Watkins Glen. I'm going to ask if the owner will let me blog her store.
Sorry this is such a book.
Love, Debra

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Thank-you for commenting.At times I wonder,why go on with blogging & then friends like you come along,God`s way of letting us go forward in faith.
Yes,I will dye the wool,I`ve already tried & it dyes beautifully.I know what I`m doing wrong with the spinning,just have to keep trying till I get it right.
YOUR pics are breathtaking on your blogs.
I`m probably 3-4 hours away from the border,I have friends who live in Genese-can`t spell-Pa,but haven`t been there yet,they are close to NY too.
It is rainning here today,we need it,I`m wondering if the hummers will leave with this storm flow,talk later,love,phyllis