Friday, June 12, 2009

The Mannings 41st Annual Spinning Seminar




Tomorrow I`m hoping to get to the Mannings open house in East Berlin,Pa.They will have all sorts of animals there & anything to do with fiber will be going on the whole day,from shearing to dyeing,felting,spinning...I need to get more bobbins so I NEED to go, I told the dh.Pictures from last year I may not have posted...
My bestfriend has recently expressed concern about posting other people`s photos that she took of them on her blog.I don`t know whether to worry or not,I tend not to worry as they chose to do things in a public place & I don`t hide my camera,secretly trying to catch someone`s picture,I`m hoping people are just glad to be photographed,if not,they should say so.What do you think?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks Phyllis! The more broke you are, the more crafty you have to become, haha.

That festival sounds so fun! I would have a field day at something like that, feeling everyone's yarn, etc. :D Maybe next year I'll have to take a road trip to check it out.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

My dh is not looking forward to it,but I could spend the whole day there,it is next to a bubbling creek with lots of outdoors to roam around the animals & tables.phylliso