Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More snow pics





I thank the dear Lord for our friend,Doug.My dh never did get awake till the afternoon,then our friend ,Doug,showed up & plowed us & both our neighbors out.I would say we got 18"here.My friend,Aleta,who lives in Tenn now had a power outage for some time there as trees fell from the from the ground not being frozen,then with the snow,they uprooted.
My Maggie walked with me while I took the pics.I wonder if she will be with me next year,her kidney numbers continue to worsen from the lyme disease & she is on a script now to help push more blood flow to the kidneys.She is also on Hill`s prescription diet dog food,which all of the dogs are eating.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Maggie. She looks like she is enjoying the snow.

Please give my love to Aleta. She hasn't blogged in quite a while. I miss her.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

I will tell her.She hasn`t blogged for quite awhile.I think she was getting paranoid about posting pics of people & things,phylliso

Unknown said...

I understand that. I don't post pix of myself or family--except the furry ones. The internet makes the world uncomfortably small sometimes.