Monday, August 2, 2010





This picture below cracks me up.We moved the boys last week,they have already escaped once,all but Blackie,he is the only good goat we have.
Cathleen gave us this hay rack,it had to be welded,so the dh fixed it & we put it in this pen as we had nothing in there to put hay in & it was scattered on the ground.
Cathleen & Lamar were having a yard sale Sat.,so while we were there getting hay Fri.evenning,she mentioned she was selling an antique couch.When I saw it,I had to have it.There is a little sun damage on the fabric,but not bad,not torn,the underneath has to have the lining stapled up,but is it ever comfy!The cushions are so heavy,I had to carry them one at a time,I don`t know what they are stuffed with.I paid $100 for it.I don`t have a clue where I`m going to put it yet.

No comments: