Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Angora Bunny

Two posts in 1 day!I have found that using my microsoft picture- this program & sending photos to it,have them sized for the web makes it easier & faster to load pictures on the blog.So lately I`ve been picture happy.
I met Sherry today & she GAVE me her 3 year old doe who is chocolate colored.She is so sweet,these rabbits are such good pets to have.Dori shared her "pad"with her new roomate without any trouble.Dori climbed on Ginger,nestled underneath her,showed her how to rearrange the cage,Ginger was tolerant of it all.I wasn`t able to get the best pictures yet,but here is one of her.Sherry said she cannot be bred,that is fine to me,I`m kinda getting scared at the thought of babies next year.Their fiber is so soft.See Sherry`s babies here...http://www.theangorarabbit.com/

3 comments:

Little Wren said...

Pretty girl! You're braver than I am. I don't ever want to breed rabbits. You'll be great at it though. :)

V.L. Locey said...

What a beautiful rabbit! We had rabbits for a few years for my daughters 4-H project, then she got tired of taking care of them and we sold them.

Lilac Haven said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Looks like we have similar interests. I'm a leo too. Aug. 14