Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goat love

I was doing fine playing with the goats & cleaning out the barn until I used the pitchfork to remove a nest something has been making.I removed at least 3 so far.They are made very well with the fleece from the goats lining it.Thank goodness I didn`t use my hand today,I just grabbed this new nest with the fork & out rolled at least 6 mice.I ran screaming from the barn & up to get dh.But,I guess I scared them silly,they were gone by the time he came down.I just don`t get why people think they are so cute.I took advantage of him coming down to get a pic of me with the goats,even though the pics weren`t good,here we are.

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love your cute goats, but the mice would have to go. Maybe you need a barn cat. Great photos.

Unknown said...

free adsense account approv only

Lilac Haven said...

Cute