Wednesday, December 28, 2011

World Bird Wed.

I`ve blogged about the bluejay before,but as there is nothing really different happening at the feeder when I get a chance to watch,I`m putting up the bluejay again.He?was singing his bell-like song,dipping his head as he sings,nothing like the usual squacking that they do,I can only assume he was trying to impress a lady bird.
To enter your birds this Wed.,please go to the springman`s blog,he hosts this weekly for us backyard birdwatchers,at this linkhttp://pineriverreview.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Springman said...

Love the header photo..Is that a young vulture? Awesome Phyllis!
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love these Blue Jays! Nice shots!

holdingmoments said...

I never tire of seeing the Blue Jays. I think they're beautiful birds.

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the Jay! They are prtty birds. Happy New Year!

TexWisGirl said...

they are just marvelous birds, even if we consider them common here! :)

theconstantwalker said...

Wonderful little birds to see..

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We had 4 Blue Jays at the feeders today and on a gray drab day, their colors were a welcome sight.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Yes,Springman,that is a turkey vulture,warming his wings before flight,they are such awesome birds,one of my favs.
The bluejays lend alot of pretty color to an otherwise drab,colorless day that is for sure!A thank-you to everyone who visited me,I may be a little sporatic in my blogging as my brother & I took mom from the nursing home to care for her at my brother`s house.phyllis

LEADTOCHINA said...

The day after tomorrow will be 2012, so Happy New Year