Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roy Lessin

I broke down & had to buy a calendar at walmart.I don`t know where I put the ones I get from the places I support.But I had to share what I found inside the calendar,an encouraging message from Day Spring`s co-founder,Roy Lessin.
Just think,you are not here by chance,
but by God`s choosing,His hand formed you & made you the person you are.
He compares you to no one else-
you are one of a kind.
You lack nothing that His grace can`t give you.
He has allowed you to be here at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.
To every thing there is a season,& a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

I was going to insert an image with this,but blogger won`t let me into my picture file.Guess I`ll have to upload into Picasa all the photos I want to blog now! Is it really worth the time?

2 comments:

Debra said...

I found that poem too-I got 2 calendars, and reading that helped me both times...hope you get your photo thing fixed...

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Well,I did have to upload into Picasa to post a picture.phyllis