Thursday, April 25, 2013

Doggie fashion show

mom`s fav outfit
I can`t help it if mom bought me more
my" material girl" outfit,plenty of tulle!
Something wierd has happenned to me in the last 6 months.When I`m over by the mall where Kohl`s is,I find myself  NOT going to Kohl`s-it`s Kohl`s cash days!-instead I find myself at Petsmart looking for fashionable clothing that is on sale for the dogs.Yes,I find,I buy.At $3.97 it is cheaper to buy than make them attire.Soooo,here is what I found today,& some other days,lol...
man eater watchout boy she`ll chew you up
you`d better let my tulle alone,I love my tulle
you know I hate modeling this,I`d better get a treat
I like the snakeskin outfit,it has tulle,mighty yummy!

1 comment:

Judy said...

It looks like you're having a blast buying your canine buddies clothes! Enjoy yourself.