Thursday, October 29, 2009

Camera


In answer to Frank`s comment & question,I use a canon rebel 300d digital.The zoom lens from my canon rebel film taking camera fits on this one,so I didn`t have to buy a different lens.The lens is long & I have had it for years & years,it is a Tokina emz 140AF,100-400mm/4.5-6.7.I never took any lessons,I don`t even know how to use the adobe photoshop,which has been a goal of mine for some time now.I just haven`t had the time.I don`t do well in classes,I have taken drop spinning classes & sewing classes,& just end up feeling so stupid ,so I learn by reading books to teach myself.
I use the creative mode on the camera.It has portrait,landscaping,sports,ect.settings,but I usually turn it to P & use the manual focus on the camera.Auto focus sometimes does not focus on the point I want it to,so that`s how I take the picture.It gives me a nice blurred background.The Tv mode gives me a black background usually.
Well,here is a pic of a bluejay to show what I mean.
Two of my pets pictures are going to be in a local pet calendar,I will post them later,it was a contest ,you had to vote for your pet,25 cents a vote & I completely forgot the deadline,I had emailed the pictures,then forgot about it,however I was so happy to see 2 of mine made the employees picks.

No comments: