Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rescued Kitten

My friend phoned me about another kitten needing a home,so today I went over & got him.I believe he will be called Zeke.He is most likely a step brother of Simba`s.He was so full of fleas & lice I didn`t dare bring him in right away.So,I washed him good,put him in the unused rabbit coop & headed to Wallyland for something more better for ridding him of his bugs.He would have surely been dead in another week.I couldn`t see his white fur,it was brown with fleas.
After the dh saw him,he brought him inside right away & combed the bugs off him while I made tomato sauce.The dh has been so tired lately that I just check on him & allow him to sleep.At 4:30pm,he was finally up.I am blessed he doesn`t mind the critters I come home with.There was a time though when he did mind.I guess he finally figured it is of no use.

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What a precious little life that I'm so thankful you've opened your heart and home too! I'll be looking forward to seeing this little boy blossom!

V.L. Locey said...

Aww, what a darling!