Friday, November 11, 2011

Alone

I am really missing Hunter tonight.The guys are at the rod & gun club,& the 2 dogs & cats are waiting for them at the door.My Max & Hunter would not have cared when they come home,they would have curled up beside me in bed.God help me through this.
Here are pics of the fiber I dyed.The picture was taken indoors so the colors will not show correctly.I can`t wait to card some up.
The dh got an 8 point tonight.I can hardly eat deer meat anymore.He has been making jerky,I do like that.We have lived off deer most of our married life & now I just prefer to watch them.They have not been coming into our apples here now for 2 years,I miss seeing & photographing them.
Simba is getting huge & his younger bro ,Zeke,is still recoperating.

2 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

Nice buck and dyed fiber color is beautiful.

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Thank-you,trying to remain busy,phyllis