Wednesday, April 11, 2012

World Bird Wed.

I am going to try to post a picture for world bird Wed.,my photo program is wiped off the computer,can`t find the dics I need as my son rearranged,then took the computer desk as his own personal entertainment center,which I said,of course,I`ll use this student desk.He must have boxed it up somewhere,& I put on the free program,Picasa,to size my pictures for this blog.I only sized one,as it seems really small,but here goes...male & female cardinals feeding each other at the beginning of their love season...for more beautiful pictures from around the world & to post your own birds & stories,go visit this link http://pineriverreview.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Martha Z said...

Sweet image.

Springman said...

Million dollar shot there!

Debbie said...

oh what an adorable shot!! they are all grown up so they must be kissing!!

FjÀllripan said...

So sweet and beautiful!! :)