Monday, March 11, 2013

Belle,our new sheltie

Belle slept all night on the couch,she was one tired pup after the shows
Jen`s sheltie,Bobby.The expression on his face was so funny to me,I`d love to know what he is thinking
Belle`s ribbons
My friend,Jen,whom I bought Maggie from years ago,phoned us Sat.whether we`d be interested in taking in another sable & white sheltie.Belle is 2 & has been shown,has won awards,& now will be retired into a pet home.I said,yes!!!! I have been looking at rescues & with all that is going on,I decided to wait.I`m glad I did.Belle has taken on our burdens & has given us love & new thoughts for our future.
Belle on the left
Today we go to see another liver doctor who will hopefully put us in touch with another hospital.

3 comments:

Joyful said...

Beautiful dogs!

Debra said...

I'm so glad you have a new dog to help cheer you up. I'm praying.....

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous girl! Hope she has made herself one of the pack. She looks like a sweetheart. Love the picture of her all tuckered out on the couch.

Tammy